Position: Operations Director
Company: Rentokil Initial Singapore Pte Ltd
Placement Location: Singapore – East – Paya Lebar – Macpherson
Experience: Min 12 years as (CEO/GM/Director/Senior Manager)
Field of Business:
1. P&L Accountability:
- To lead and drive Innovations, technician Leads, service route density, efficiency and productivity.
- Deliver the right number of services, on time, to the customer’s quality expectations at the lowest possible cost
- Ensures achievement of targets
- Manage investments and operational expenditures in line with achieving financial and operational target
2. Operational Responsibility
- Engage hearts and minds of >360 people – to get ordinary people to do extraordinary things that they might not ordinarily do for themselves
- Drive change and develop capability
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operations and core functions of operations in order to achieve operational excellence
- Forecast, plan and coordinate all activities/manpower and resources to achieve optimum output, quality and yield.
- Reviewing and approving equipment, stock and other expenditure needs.
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual/team performance
- Ensures clear communication of company strategy and directions
- Ensures alignment, achievement and measure of agreed business strategy
- Lead coaching, mentoring, ensures alignment and individual contribution of team members in achieving Branch and Company targets
- Drives and encourages excellent total team performance